Friday, October 30, 2009

Christmas Vacation Punch

intolerance

The oral exam it will begin November 23, extracted the letter V and then to arrive at S will take a long time '.
I do not have absolutely no desire to put myself to study, nor even to listen to those who complain without reason.
go there and see what happens, how will it ..

Meanwhile, things are changing as the workplace (if you really want to call it) and I try to fight every day to keep anger.
Via Paolo Fabbri has never been so turned off and, above all, so dirty. I found out recently that my dear Peru (which goes all my sympathy for varicella, ATM and so on) will not come back .. not at Christmas. It touches despair. I do not know, sometimes I regret too much away Storm in Rome .. anyone in the house, a moment to drink a coffee, beer or a chamomile was always there. And it was beautiful .. we can count on.
now .. the only reason that keeps me here is that still do not earn enough to live alone. And I do not think that will happen soon, so ..

I spilled tea on the mac, now is the doctor .. I took my father's computer, an Acer new new I'm really hating myself with all Case: Vista. If you switch from a Mac to a PC's life becomes its own worst .. not even read my external hard disk! Bah.

I did 27 years. And I was a weekend at home, Montegranaro, finally introducing my boyfriend to a part of my life and my family. Missing the larger piece, though. So maybe not worth it.

Tonight I'm going to see the Zen Circus. Ole.

0 comments:

Post a Comment