Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Warriorcats Name Generator

tomorrow

Tomorrow is a day professionally important. Than I remembered all my life, for better or for worse. And not because the test is difficult in itself, As a small step but actually becomes crucial, when you really want to do this work.

Tomorrow, if all goes well, I become a professional Brandon Walsh.


I have in mind, walking in the Two Towers in January of 2007 I made a brief stop in Bologna during a trip to Venice. I was still living in Rome. I said "of course, living in a city on a human would be ideal." I never thought it possible that within a few months I would take stock and barrel, to move here.

Connections.

... or maybe not.


Good luck. Both because tomorrow is the purpose prince the last two years, and I moved to Bologna. So it is improtant, from many points of view.

Inshallah.

0 comments:

Post a Comment