Thursday, March 18, 2010

Cats Stool Has White In It



I revamped the blog, it was too long so it was always equal to itself.

I intend to write more and, more importantly, write about things lighter. But the time is not exactly cheerful, not for me but for what is around me.

I finally finished reading "My Name is Red" by Orhan Pamuk. It 'was hard, but I did. Read a book, full of quotations, able to mix with the least dignified without losing any way the right way. But I found it uninvolving: try to find a murderess, but you do not have that morbid curiosity to get to the end. There are no huge plot twists and moments that most have whetted my appetite for reading are those that describe everyday situations or the subtle irony that lurks in the gestures and words of a mother, a young and beautiful as SEKUR that has to do with a series of cartoon characters and trigger-happy, with her two children.

I then had a terrible week, including fever and sore throat, and "evil" that is developing in the gastrointestinal knee a bit 'all. And despite the illness, I worked a lot. Fortunately, that happened when there were off 40 cm of snow.

Well, tomorrow I finally cut my hair. Split ends are gone, no white hair.

0 comments:

Post a Comment