Thursday, July 8, 2010

Electric Box Iphone 19

A new friend

Now I have a netbook.
Again, windows makes my life complicated. I hate Bill Gates! I hate windows!

least that I do not shatter my spine.
hope it bodes well for the life of a freelance sent, maybe somewhere in the world! Today

Huelga-strike Counter-strike
a law is just the tip of the iceberg .. below, we see it every day, there is everything. There is confidence the number 30 or more, there is censorship of critical information, there is a lack of interest of all to politics, and there is so much media quell'italianità pisses me off. In addition, there is also a tg1 of bullshit that now does not even laugh.

few days ago, thanks to Facebook, I found an old friend of Bangladesh, known thanks to the great Calabria to Rome, the Italian course of the SNIA. Well, the part that still does not speak Italian well (ehehe), I must tell you this. In

chat.
"You work?"
"yes, I am a journalist"
"Beautiful. Are you working now?"
"No, but I'm working. I'm home"
"Ah then finished today"
"No, is that working from home. With PC "

... As I explain that I work from home and do the freelance, that is precarious?


" You have boyfriend? You're getting married? "
" Noo! Now I work, little money "
" Do not pay well at work? You studied so .. real degree? "
" Yeah. And yet master. But little gain, even 400 euro per month "
" No, impossible! "

..." Eh, Hasan, yes. And 'possible'.



ERGO:

Notebook must necessarily wish good favors. New works. I have already started. And I take a life .. mason



If then my boyfriend would stop to leave by only around the world would be even better: I'm bored!

0 comments:

Post a Comment