Thursday, February 17, 2011

How Do U Get To Norteno Mode In Gta San Adreas

Revolution - # feb20

Sunday flight to Morocco for 8 days.

first stop, Marrakech. Then, below, Casablanca and Fez, where the links Mrzi lived for so long, and where even I have already left my tracks, two years ago.

The situation is explosive even in the reign of Mohammed VI, following a wave of protests in Tunisia and Egypt who are now blazing in Libya, Bahrain, Algeria and Iran (although there is an event a month, when he goes bad).



Here is the video is doing literally around the net, a bit 'all over the world.
guys are in the majority. Many live abroad.
Sunday, the day of arrival, there will be protests in all major cities of Morocco. Who knows what will happen.

On the one hand, my curious streak leads me as a journalist with the enlarged heart and the desire to fill her eyes. The change is momentous, it is a page of history, made even more relevant to this globalization made to tweet and post on Facebook, which is helping to raise his voice to certain people in certain parts of the world.
other hand, some anxiety is inevitable. In the midst of a mess, with no Stock of the great post, not the best. Especially because I'll get Frank and the very day of the event, no time to acclimate a bit 'in Marrakech.

I will do well for my studies. I will do well for my daily fears, especially at work. We should also lift us
us, really, in Italy. But we are too spoiled.

I will hear from me, via facebook and twitter, thanks to the phone. I do not exclude some pop into internet point: we will also need to inform ourselves, and quite a bit. We will go equipped with a camera, audio recorder, curiosity and common sense.

soon, inshallah. The journey is about to begin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment