Friday, February 18, 2011

Ps160 Black Decker Charger

miss alessandra 2 ....... milena ...

you remember? A few days ago I told you I was going to miss alessandra ... and in fact I called you yesterday, but .... Was no longer in Rome, SHIT !!!!!! what a pity, I really liked and then I said it was VERY ACTIVE and 22 cm in COCK well ... I missed, I hope you come back soon because we are already killing of hand-held image that bum ...

not despair, I was infoiati fracico with me and I had the cell on that other trans (below) ... I call her and I (living area portuense / Trulli) ... I Guepierre receives a small balcony, boobs clearly visible, and autorreggenti. I find it pretty exciting, and then immediately began to caress her and kiss her neck, and when I come to her lips she kissed me! (It is already the second consecutive trans that does!)
me if a trans kisses me I fall in love immediately! I begin to make out while I undress, she gives me either the breast and mouth, then he takes her hand and puts it on his cock ... which is very very hard, but is a little 'baby ... say fifteen cm long ... But she's good, kisses from God and does not show the slightest hurry. sucking us a lot 'and we kiss for a long time until I can not resist the inside ...
has not said how big, but moves well and I like my bangs. but then she wants to be sodomized and then we exchange the positions, but before I do I also put in a nice ass dildo long ... it moves me a lot 'in and out, then eventually want to be fucked and then pushes it all inside me telling me that I must get her ass banged Tenedos the dildo in my ass ...
the thing I like, because fuck my movement is also rubbing the dildo ... there seems to me there is someone who moves ... when I do move a bit 'to see ourselves in the mirror I can not resist .... I bent down, kissed her mouth and cum .........

0 comments:

Post a Comment